Marlene VanSickle Associate Broker,CRS,CSSN,e-PRO,GRI,
Marlene's Mission: To provide Outstanding Customer Service, the Highest Degree of Professionalism and Integrity, to Skillfully Negotiate for complete satisfaction of each Buyer, Seller, and Investor represented.
Marlene has been among Russ Lyon Realty's Top Producers since 1982. More than 34 Years of Success has been recognized by the numerous awards she has received, as well as expressed client appreciation for her professionalism and quality service.
Marlene's educational background in Political Science, Finance, Public Administration and her experience as a mother of five, allows her to provide strong negotiation skills for her clients. She is a caring listener to client needs, determined to meet those needs with energy and enthusiasm.
Marlene has a Proven Track Record of working with Buyers, Sellers, Builders, Developers, and Investors, providing market expertise in locations such as: Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, and the Southeast Foothills. Her Vast Market Knowledge and Commitment to meet each of her Client's Unique Goals and Needs is the backbone of her Success. Marlene invites you to profit from her experience and put her Established Real Estate Skills to work for you!
- Began real estate career in 1981 with Russ Lyon Realty
- Specializing in quality homes and land throughout the Valley (Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Pinnacle Peak, Carefree,and Cave Creek)
- Valley resident for over 60 years
- Certified Real Estate Instructor of Arizona
- Associate Degree from Phoenix College
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees from Arizona State University
- Lifetime member of the Phoenix Board President's Roundtable
- Member of Russ Lyon Realty Lyon Elite, Lyon's Pride & Chairman's Board
- Enjoys the arts, outdoors, loves jogging, swimming and dancing
- Served in numerous organizations at local and state levels
- View Marlene's Awards